In order to successfully deliver sustained, measurable, positive change within your school you first need to understand the position you are starting from. Our PULSE staff survey has been designed to get a true and honest reflection of what your staff think about how they are supported in the workplace.
What Do We Ask?
As well a range of questions in the Staff Wellbeing Pulse survey, we will also ask you questions about your organisation including:
- What policies and processes do you have in place already?
- How do you already support your staff wellbeing?
- How well do you think you support staff wellbeing?
- How much does absence cost you?
- Why are your staff absent from work?
- Do you recognise and experience ‘presenteeism’?
- Do you recognise and experience ‘leaveism’?
What Do We Answer?
By collecting this information we can begin to understand the following…
- How well supported your staff feel
- What areas you already support well
- Do you already have the right support in place?
- What areas need improving
- How your Staff Wellbeing Pulse is linked to your policies
- How your Staff Wellbeing Pulse is linked to your absence rates and cost of absence
The Workplace Wellbeing Pulse includes the following:
- Staff Wellbeing Pulse Questionnaire
- Tailored Organisation Questionnaire
- Distribution and management of the questionnaires to staff
- Management of responses
- Analysis of responses
- Production of a detailed report
A comprehensive review session and customised set of recommendations including support from Cantium is also available.
For further information please complete the contact form and one of our helpful Wellbeing Advisors will be in touch.
Copyright Commercial Services Group 2023
Developed by Evolution