Do you have any accredited Mental Health First Aiders within the school?
The mental wellbeing of your employees might be difficult to assess but it is a key factor for the success of your business.
This course is fully accredited by Mental Health First Aid England and is accessible to all members of staff looking to support with the mental health and wellbeing of their colleagues and other adults.
Key Features of the course include:
- Certified Mental Health First Aider status upon completion
- Support and guidance on how to identify mental health issues
- A deeper understanding of how mental health issues effect people
- A framework to support others with mental health issues
- Removing the stigma associated with mental health
- Reducing suicidal tendencies and attempts
- Techniques to support with self-care and understanding your own stress indicators
- A comprehensive Mental Health First Aid manual for future reference
- Mental Health, legislation and policy
This course will help your school meet the following objectives:
- Ofsted Framework requirements for Staff Wellbeing
- Health and Safety Executive guidance on supporting staff wellbeing in the workplace
- Potential future legislative requirements for Mental Health First Aiders in the workplace
This training can be delivered this face to face or online.
For further information please complete the contact form and one of our helpful Wellbeing advisors will be in touch.
Copyright Commercial Services Group 2023
Developed by Evolution