Introduction to Knole Academy
Knole Academy has a capacity for 1550 students aged 11-19. We are an all ability co-educational school with a grammar stream which has developed exponentially over the last few years. We foster an engaging learning ethos, using state-of-the-art technologies to develop new skills and create high aspirations. We deliver the IB Curriculum within our popular Sixth Form and offer a wide variety of extra curricular activities such as CCF (Combined Cadet Force) and Duke of Edinburgh Awards, dance and PE fixtures. Our Pastoral department is very supportive offering two in house Counsellors, well being dogs and friendly staff.
Our school is located close to good transport links with Sevenoaks and Bat and Ball stations nearby and with ample staff parking facilities.
We are seeking:
- staff who are reflective about their own teaching practice - we offer a supportive peer lesson observation programme within our teaching and learning team
- staff who are confident and skilled with behaviour management
- staff who are committed to ongoing CPD
- a well resourced school environment with great facilities
- Lead Practitioners and mentors to support our ECTs
- commitment to staff development
- access to private health care
- free membership to our on site gym
- offer of an annual flu jab
- Cycle to work scheme
- Well being dogs
- on line parent consultations
- supportive of a good work life balance
Virtual tour of the academy led by Headteacher, David Collins.