Temple Grove Academy
Temple Grove Academy is a one form entry primary school located in Tunbridge Wells (near High Brooms train station). It has been managed by the Temple Grove Academy Trust since 2011 and has since achieved a Good rating from Ofsted in September 2019. In all five areas of judgement:
• Leaders are ambitious for their pupils. They work hard to provide a broad and engaging curriculum for everyone.
• Teachers have high expectations and pupils value the interesting work they are given.
• Leaders are determined that all children will learn to read at an early age • Through a rich curriculum, leaders aim for all pupils to be able to learn to manage their lives both now and in the future’
• There are well-planned opportunities for pupils to learn to keep themselves safe, including when online.
TGA’s school sits on 4 acres of land in the Sherwood Park area of Tunbridge Wells. The school has already heavily invested in its Forest School endeavour through the following infrastructure:
• Fire pit
• Mud kitchen
• Bespoke outdoor classroom
TGA aims to, overtime, further improve its facilities in order to become a local Forest School leader and offer not only year-round weekly sessions but also holiday camps and term time sessions to other local primary schools.