Temple Grove Academy
Temple Grove Academy is a one-form entry primary school located in Tunbridge Wells (near High Brooms train station). It has been managed by the Temple Grove Academy Trust since 2011 and has since achieved a Good rating from Ofsted in September 2019. In all five areas of judgment:
• Leaders are ambitious for their pupils. They work hard to provide a broad and engaging curriculum for everyone.
• Teachers have high expectations and pupils value the interesting work they are given.
• Leaders are determined that all children will learn to read at an early age • Through a rich curriculum, leaders aim for all pupils to be able to learn to manage their lives both now and in the future
• There are well-planned opportunities for pupils to learn to keep themselves safe, including when online.
TGA’s school sits on 4 acres of land in the Sherwood Park area of Tunbridge Wells. The school has already heavily invested in its Forest School endeavour through the following infrastructure:
• Mud kitchen
• Bespoke outdoor classroom
TGA aims to, over time, further improve its facilities in order to become a local Forest School leader and offer not only year-round weekly sessions but also holiday camps and term time sessions to other local primary schools.
Register your interest in this school
If you are interested in working at Temple Grove Academy then log your interest here and the next time the school advertise you will be the first to know.
Vacancies at this School
Sorry, but there are no current jobs at Temple Grove Academy