Hamstreet Primary Academy
Hamstreet Primary Academy is part of ACE Learning Multi Academy Trust.
Hamstreet Primary is based in the heart of Hamstreet Village. It has 300 children on roll. Hamstreet has two Forest School Leaders and a beautiful woodland area adjacent to the school which is used for Forest School Activities. It has an outdoor swimming pool, a fully stocked library and an up to date ICT suite. Children are given the opportunity to take part in residential trips in Year 5 and Year 6.
At ACE Learning we support our local communities in the education of children to develop respect for themselves, each other, their families, and the environment. Our vision is to offer a rich, broad and balanced curriculum which provides pupils with a first class, exciting and creative experience. We will develop thoughtful and responsible young people with high self-esteem and with the motivation, skills and knowledge to succeed in life.
- We aim to provide a safe, caring, supportive and stimulating environment with high quality teaching to achieve….
- A high level of literacy and numeracy;
- Independent young people who are confident, flexible and able to
cooperate with others;
- A high level computing and technological competence.
- Imagination and creative expression through a wide range of media;
- Conscientious young citizens who are tolerant and respect others’
- Effective links between the school, the home and the community;
- Equality of opportunity for all;
- Celebration and humour – we feel good about ourselves!
We want ACE Academy to be the best place for the children who come to learn; where they are supported by adults who are positive and show a love for learning; where we dare to be bold and different!
All who work at the academy believe that it is vital that we are all responsible for improving the basic skills of all children and we are here to support the raising of standards for everyone.