The Stour Academy Trust is an established and highly successful Multi-Academy Trust currently consisting of seven primary schools across Kent.
The Trust offers:
• Commitment to improving work-life balance for staff
• Outstanding mentoring and coaching
• Full induction programme for all new staff
• Excellent professional development opportunities
• An enviable track record of career progression
• Collaborative working in a supportive team environment
Our commitment to staff promises to recognise their dedication and offer a work-life balance package including:
• No teachers will arrive at school before 7.45am and that all staff will be expected to have departed school by 5.00pm.
• All staff will not be expected to respond to e-mails after 6.00pm or at weekends.
• Headteachers will not monitor planning.
• Emphasis on ‘live marking’ and using Teaching Assistants to lessen the volume of marking outside of the lesson.
• A maximum of six scheduled meetings per term.
• And many more; please see the full document at www.stouracademytrust.org.uk/NQTs