Recruitment Down Under
If you’re not thinking about your recruitment for January 2020 then you should be, because Kent-Teach are continuing to seek the best teaching talent abroad to help you recruit the best teachers for your school/academy.
We are working in partnership with international education partners with the aim of assisting schools/academies to manage recruitment pressures caused by the national shortage. This campaign sources newly qualified and experienced teachers who are keen to begin their careers in the UK and target teachers specifically to fill your vacancy requirements.
You will be provided with:
- Overseas police checks
- Certified copy of passport and visa
- Certified copy of qualifications
- Teachers will be supported to find accommodation, set up a bank account, get their national insurance number and other matters relating to their relocation to the UK.
For more information or to register interest in recruiting teachers from overseas we require the following information:
- School/ Academy name
- No. of vacancies
- Headteacher contact information
- School Ofsted Rating
- Job Description and Person Specification for each vacancy
This is a fantastic opportunity to plan your recruitment for 2019 and fill your vacancies with high calibre teachers. If you would like more information or are interested in recruiting an international teacher please contact the team on email@example.com.