Employment type: Full-time
Salary: £59,581 - £69,031
Close date: 12th April 2021 at Midday
Date of Interviews: 29th & 30th April 2021
Position start date: September 2021
Are you looking for the opportunity to shape the future of our lovely village school?
As our current head is retiring, the Governors are looking for a new head teacher for Hildenborough Church of England Primary School.
We are looking to recruit a headteacher who:
In return we can offer you:
- is a confident, personable and highly visible leader who can deliver our new Christian vision.
- has excellent communication skills and an outwards facing approach who can inspire and engage with pupils, staff, parents and the local community ensuring they feel valued and supported.
- leads by example to promote and encourage resilience and mental well-being amongst staff and pupils
- can continue to implement our new knowledge-based curriculum and who can act strategically to drive forward school performance
- will put children at the heart of their decision making in order to ensure that every child can flourish.
- A skilled and experienced senior leadership team to support you.
- A caring and talented staff to help you to deliver.
- A diverse governing body to challenge and advise you.
- Children who are happy, engaged and enthusiastic learners.
- An active PTA who contribute both financially and socially to the school.
- Parents who care deeply about the school and its success.
If you are an existing Headteacher or a successful member of a leadership team with a proven track record of raising standards, we would be delighted to hear from you.
Our School and all its personnel are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children. This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Application to the Disclosure and Barring Service.