Employment type: Full-time
Salary: £51,567 to £58,175
Close date: 12th September 2022 at Midday
Date of Interviews: 12th & 13th October
Position start date: January 2023
Hever Church of England Primary School is a much loved and well resourced one form entry school in Hever, Kent. We occupy a lovely site in the heart of the village adjacent to the 900 year old St Peter’s church and the historic castle. We have a dedicated team of teaching professionals and a hugely successful and resourceful PTA.
Hever’s Governors are looking to appoint a dynamic, enthusiastic, inspirational Headteacher to build on our school’s current strengths and achievements and take this school to the successful future it deserves.
We are looking for:
- an inspirational leader who can progress this school to achieve Good or better at the next Ofsted inspection
- a commitment to our Christian values and to realising the potential of every child
- the drive, in consultation with parents and carers, to prepare pupils for the second phase of their education
- an intuitive leader who respects and takes into account pupil voice.
- an ability to inspire and motivate others and work collaboratively with governors, staff and parents
- an analytical leader with first rate organisational and strong financial skills and the ability to think strategically
- an individual who is friendly, approachable and who listens carefully to the school community
- a responsible person with a strong sense of accountability, excellent people skills and a drive for excellence
We can offer you:
- the opportunity to lead an exciting school to the realisation of its potential
- a welcoming and safe learning environment, with excellent facilities
- a lovely, dynamic, cohesive team of teachers and TAs committed to helping all our pupils to reach their potential
- well behaved and happy children eager to learn and make the most of all that is on offer at Hever and flourish in the wider world
- a school with a strong collaborative bond with our parents and carers
- a supportive, proactive and friendly governing body (with a wide range of professional skills) dedicated to school improvement.
- a lively and hugely energetic Parent Teachers Association who have achieved great things for the school and are always keen to do more.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all our students. You are advised that this post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (Amendment) (England and Wales) Order 2020 and therefore this post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Application to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).