St Augustine Academy
St Augustine Academy is an all ability school committed to providing an education that ensures that all students succeed and make the most of the opportunities and experiences available to them. Our core principles are based on developing the gifts and talents of all students, whatever they may be, and guiding them on to a career path to fulfil their aspirations.
Another core foundation of the Academy is our Faith. Our Christian inclusive ethos is encapsulated by our small community Chapter system where every student is known and nurtured. All students have the opportunity to develop their sense of spirituality, morality, self -respect and wellbeing.
We believe that students are engaged and achieve when the environment is both caring and orderly with teaching that fires their imagination and brings learning to life. With a grammar stream, our innovative curriculum and extensive Enrichment programme gives students access to those essential employability skills which future generations will need to succeed.
Vision: ‘believe in more’
St Augustine Academy is a high performing school where every student is known, valued and nurtured. We want to prepare our students to be responsible, enquiring, tolerant and confident members of society who can use their talents and abilities to be successful in a world that is constantly changing.
We are committed to:
• Providing an inclusive community based on Christian values
• Developing the whole person and inspiring a confident, ‘can do’ attitude
• Encouraging individual aptitudes and interests so that students can reach their full potential both academically and personally
• Offering high quality CPD to staff to ensure staff and students are as successful as they can be
We have high expectations and believe in:
• Excellent behaviour with courtesy and respect for others
• The highest levels of attendance and punctuality
• The enjoyment of learning whilst expecting hard work from all involved in the Academy.
Below are relevant School documents that can be downloaded by clicking the document name.
Please be aware that some uploaded documents may require software such as Microsoft Word or Adobe Acrobat Reader to view.