Heath Farm School
About the School:
We are an independent SEN school that offers a unique and stimulating environment, where every pupil is able to make outstanding progress in their personal development and enjoy success in their education.
Our students present with a wide range of needs; including social and emotional issues, learning difficulties, mental health problems and associated conditions. However, they are able to enjoy extraordinary outcomes and be happy at school. All classes have excellent ratios of at least 2:1 students to adults. Typically classes have between 6-8 students.
As an independent SEN school we are far removed from the bureaucracy found in so many other schools and we are able to abandon ineffective and traditional methods in favour of new, highly effective and tailored initiatives – essentially we do what we know is right for the students in our care.
About the Group:
We are part of Acorn Education and Care and can promise you plenty of challenges, and a rich variety of opportunities to develop your career.
We provide Education and Care across a number of schools and residential homes nationally. Our specialist SEN provision, coupled with our expertise within residential care means we offer thousands of vulnerable children and young people across the UK a holistic, wraparound care, residential and education service, empowering them with everything they need to flourish.
We welcome staff who share our commitment to help children experience better days and better lives. Through ongoing development and training, we ensure our staff are well prepared for their jobs and given every opportunity to extend their skills.
Your health and wellbeing are important to us, so you’ll get an exceptional reward package including:
- Life Assurance
- Pension scheme with options to increase your contributions
- Two Paid family days to take days off within term time
- Free lunch for every staff member
- “Your Wellbeing Matters” – access to a wide range of first-class mental health support services and physical health checks
- A market-leading benefit offering through our Flexible Benefits Platform, Vista, enabling you to choose the package that’s right for you, including:
- A wide range of health, wellbeing, and insurance benefits
- 100’s of discount options valid in the UK and abroad
- Cycle to Work Schemes
- Electric Car Purchase Scheme
- Critical illness cover
And that’s not all, we place the outcomes of the children and vulnerable young adults in our services at the heart of everything we do, so you’ll wake every day in the knowledge that your role will have a significant positive impact on the lives of others.