St Edmund's Catholic School
At St Edmund’s we are inspired by our Catholic Faith and the Gospel Values of love, equality, justice, reconciliation, mutual respect and service This allows students to flourish in their own way and feel truly valued for who they are. This helps them to achieve their full potential and become proactive and outstanding members of our society.
While academic outcomes are incredibly important to every student’s future success, we believe that our pupils should develop in all areas to reach their full potential. We are guided by ‘Our Moral Compass’ which encompasses Nurture, Study, Enrichment and the Wider World.
What we do:
- Nurture the Catholic Faith as a community in which everyone exhibits dignity and respect, and has a thirst for social justice through personal growth and reflection.
- Embed a lifelong love of learning and pursuit of academic excellence.
- Instil in each pupil the values of ambition, diligence and integrity to live happy and fulfilling lives.
- Develop an understanding of our place in the ‘Wider World’ recognising and celebrating the uniqueness of every child.
How we do it…
- Provide the highest standards of Catholic Secondary Education.
- Deliver a broad, balanced, relevant and challenging curriculum; within which specific moral, ethical and religious issues are taught in the light of the teaching of the Catholic Church.
- Place worship of God and Prayer at the centre of school life through assemblies, Holy Mass and other liturgies.
- Develop a desire in each pupil to progress academically, spiritually, morally, culturally, mentally and physically.
- Provide a caring and secure atmosphere based on mutual respect within the entire school community.
- Promote respect for, and understanding of, the culture and religious principles of others and to challenge any form of discrimination.
- Ensure there is a strong and persistent emphasis on equal opportunities for all.
- Encourage the professional commitment and development of all staff.
- Development of each pupil's unique talents and gifts.
- Prepare pupils to contribute to and cope with modern society and to develop the ability to respond positively to change.
Register your interest in this school
If you are interested in working at St Edmund's Catholic School then log your interest here and the next time the school advertise you will be the first to know.
Vacancies at this School
Sorry, but there are no current jobs at St Edmund's Catholic School