Borden Grammar School
Borden is a vibrant and purposeful grammar school for boys. The school is part of a thriving post-16 partnership and has female students in the Sixth Form. Borden provides a stimulating learning environment for its students and is committed to their protection and safety. Borden became an Academy in January 2012. Borden is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Our Borden values of kindness, creativity, resilience, courageousness and respect are underpinned by our strong belief in the importance of effort - “striving forward together”.
Borden Grammar is committed to:
• Challenging and inspiring our students to achieve their personal aspirations.
• Encouraging the pursuit of excellence in academic, sporting and cultural spheres.
• Providing a caring environment that enables our students to thrive socially and academically.
• Maximising the advantage, that being a boys’ grammar school can bring to our students, our parents, our local community and beyond.
The school underwent successful Ofsted Inspections in November 2016 and November 2021. The inspectors concluded that:
• All staff share the Headteacher’s ambitious vision which focuses on the achievement of every student within a highly supportive and harmonious community.
• Parents, staff and students are exceptionally positive about the standards of behaviour and safety in the school.
• Students arrive at their lessons hungry to learn and engage enthusiastically with classroom activities.
• The relationship between teachers and students is a particularly strong feature of the school and helps to ensure that there is an exceptionally positive climate for learning.
We are a school that cares for its staff as well as students. As an example, here are some of the things we offer:
● Free Benenden Healthcare, flu jabs, counselling and therapy dog,
● Parking available on site for all staff and members of the cycle to work scheme,
● Wellbeing charter signatories with an active wellbeing and workload committee,
● No more than one directed meeting a week and early finishes before events.
GDPR Summary Notice:
Candidates should understand that when submitting their application form they are giving consent to the following:
• All application forms and supporting statements are held on all candidates for six months and are shredded thereafter;
• The successful candidate’s application and employment records will be kept for six years after their termination of employment;
• Employees details are shared with appropriate third parties such as Teachers’ Pensions, Human Resources, etc.
Register your interest in this school
If you are interested in working at Borden Grammar School then log your interest here and the next time the school advertise you will be the first to know.
Vacancies at this School
Sorry, but there are no current jobs at Borden Grammar School