Furley Park Primary Academy
At ACE Learning we support our local communities in the education of children to develop respect for themselves, each other, their families, and the environment. Our vision is to offer a rich, broad and balanced curriculum which provides pupils with a first class, exciting and creative experience. We will develop thoughtful and responsible young people with high self-esteem and with the motivation, skills and knowledge to succeed in life.
We aim to provide a safe, caring, supportive and stimulating environment with high quality teaching to achieve….
A high level of literacy and numeracy;
- Independent young people who are confident, flexible and able to
cooperate with others;
- A high level computing and technological competence.
- Imagination and creative expression through a wide range of media;
- Conscientious young citizens who are tolerant and respect others’
- Effective links between the school, the home and the community;
- Equality of opportunity for all;
- Celebration and humour – we feel good about ourselves!
We want ACE Academy to be the best place for the children who come to learn; where they are supported by adults who are positive and show a love for learning; where we dare to be bold and different!
All who work at the academy believe that it is vital that we are all responsible for improving the basic skills of all children and we are here to support the raising of standards for everyone.
Below are relevant School documents that can be downloaded by clicking the document name.
Please be aware that some uploaded documents may require software such as Microsoft Word or Adobe Acrobat Reader to view.
Register your interest in this school
If you are interested in working at Furley Park Primary Academy then log your interest here and the next time the school advertise you will be the first to know.
Vacancies at this School
Sorry, but there are no current jobs at Furley Park Primary Academy