Edenbridge Primary School
At The Pioneer Academy, we take the wellbeing and mental health of our staff seriously which is why we are committed to regular reviews of staff well-being and reducing staff workload. We have increased our PPA offer this year to up to 5 hours for full time teachers, and regular additional release time scheduled for all subject leaders across the school. We create bespoke career pathways for every member of staff, identifying and growing talent, with outstanding professional development opportunities at every stage of your career. We also have an Employee Assistance Programme with a range of resources to support wellbeing which is available to all employees and their immediate family members 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
What we offer you:
· A friendly, dedicated staff team who believe in teamwork and building positive relationships across the school, the Trust and in the local community.
· High quality development programme with induction programmes for all new staff.
· Excellent CPD opportunities,
· Annual conferences with keynote speakers.
· Access to professional coaching.
· A supportive and collaborative working ethos, including support from the Trust’s Central Executive Team and a range of experts, such as specialists in pupil welfare, SEND and behaviour.
· Termly year group forums to increase collaboration and reduce workload.
· Access to Employee Assistance Programme including free counselling.
· Access to discounted wrap around childcare for staff.
· Free academy-wide social events throughout the year.
Register your interest in this school
If you are interested in working at Edenbridge Primary School then log your interest here and the next time the school advertise you will be the first to know.
Vacancies at this School
Sorry, but there are no current jobs at Edenbridge Primary School