Warning - This Vacancy is now Closed!
Suitable for NQTs.
INTERVIEWS WILL BE UNDERTAKEN UPON RECEIPT OF SUITABLE APPLICANTS. PLEASE NOTE THE ADVERT WILL BE REMOVED UPON SUCCESSFUL APPOINTMENT.
Joydens Wood Infant School is a forward thinking and successful school. We are dedicated to our children and ensure they reach their full potential. We strive for outstanding progress and the best results. We are committed to developing the whole child to ensure they are the best they can be.
We are looking for someone who is:
• An innovative and creative teacher who is able to model excellent classroom practice and behaviour management skills
• Committed to raising standards of teaching and learning to enable all children to achieve success through a creative curriculum
• A team player who is self motivated and inspiring to others, approachable and caring of pupils
• Dedicated to meeting the learners’ needs, regardless of their ability or background
Our school has:
• An inclusive and caring ethos
• Fantastic children with a very positive attitude to learning
• Supportive parents and an involved community
• Excellent academic attainment and progress
• A committed and positive staff team
• High standards of behaviour and attendance
• Excellent support and continuous professional development
We are a popular 3 form entry infant school with 247 happy and inquisitive children. We are located in northwest Kent, just inside the M25. We are very close to the motorway networks and a few minutes drive from Bluewater Shopping Centre. Our leafy site is in a quiet residential area, but close to semi-rural green belt spaces. We share our large site with Joydens Wood Junior School, an academy like ourselves.
Below are documents that have been added to this vacancy.
Copyright Cantium Business Solutions 2021
Developed by Evolution