Warning - This Vacancy is now Closed!
Hours: 32.5 Weeks Per Year: 52 Contract Type: Permanent Location: Greenhithe (Dartford Borough)Start Date: September 2020 Closing Date of Position: 30th May 2020
We are passionate about improving the quality of life chances for the people in our communities and believe that everyone has a champion within them. It is our passion to support all of our staff, through progression, development and care to empower them to reveal their champion within.
Will you be our next champion?
This opportunity is open for teachers at any stage of their career from NQT to Upper threshold, we will have something exciting on offer for you.
What you will need to succeed:
• QTS or relevant teaching qualification such as EYPS and excellent knowledge and experience of teaching
• Passion and dedication to the profession
• Ability to plan and deliver engaging lessons
• High expectations for behaviour and learning
• An eagerness to try new and innovative ideas
• Understanding of whole child development
What you will get in return:
• The opportunity to join our network of professionals (and well being dogs)
• The opportunity make a real difference to lives of our children and their families
• The platform and safe space to be who you are and experiment, trial and embrace new opportunities
• Amazing, enthusiastic children
• Support from a network of colleagues and senior leaders
• Cross-Trust learning, development, moderation and support
• Cross-Trust celebration and events
• Excellent CPD opportunities delivered in house and from our external partners
• A 24/7 employee assistance programme which provides counselling and support / advice on a wide array of areas
• Free parking in our large staff carpark
If you are interested joining us, apply today and we will do the rest.
Please contact Karys Eagle to arrange an informal tour and visit to our schools.
Due to the high level of applications we receive, we reserve the right to close the vacancy early if we suitable candidate is found.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check. References will be obtained prior to the post being confirmed.
At Knockhall Primary School, we are never satisfied with anything but the best for our children and we have them at the heart of everything we do. We foster a positive and caring ethos where every child can be happy, safe and able to learn well. We expect all children to:
Work hard to fulfil their potential and develop as confident independent learners. Make good or better progress as a result of consistently good teaching.
Be provided with a broad and relevant curriculum to ensure that they gain in confidence and develop the skills and knowledge required for the future.
To be the best they can possibly be.
Work confidently within a group, contribute their own ideas effectively and fully share individual and collective responsibility.
Be polite and respectful to others in action and words.
Respect the environment, equipment and other people’s ideas, beliefs and differences.
Tell the truth at all times and be fair and just.
Be proud of everything they do, have self-respect and a sense of personal worth.
Learn that initial failure is a learning experience that with perseverance and determination leads to future success.
We aim to inspire children to be the very best they can be and to ensure that they are well developed and responsible citizens of the future.
We are a strong and happy school community where all children are included and where all can take part.
Parents and Carers are the greatest influence on a child’s life and their life chances.
We work closely with all families and place a high value on that support to make sure that by working closely together every child is safe, secure and doing their very best.
Fax: (01322) 624 509
Copyright Cantium Business Solutions 2020
Developed by Evolution