Warning - This Vacancy is now Closed!
We are looking for an enthusiastic, creative and inspiring person to join our school at what is a very exciting time.
We wish to appoint a Teaching Assistant to work as part of our Early Years team to provide 27.5 hours support every week within a class setting. (The hours would most likely be 08:45 – 15:15 daily but this could be discussed further at interview)
We are looking for someone with commitment, energy and drive to join our team and work closely with staff to provide positive learning experiences for all our pupils. We expect the successful candidate to:
• Be able to support in the delivery of high quality learning experiences for all pupils.
• Have high expectations of learning and behaviour and inspire and motivate our children;
• Be supportive, nurturing and understanding with high expectations.
• Seek to make learning exciting and a positive experience.
• Communicate well with parents, carers and members of staff, as well as pupils.
• Demonstrate good communication skills both orally and written.
• Work well as part of a team;
• Be willing to contribute to school life outside of the classroom.
In return you will receive:
• Excellent professional development
• The support of committed, enthusiastic and dedicated colleagues
• A supportive and challenging environment
• Pupils who are eager to learn and a credit to the school
• Supportive parents
We actively encourage visits to the school and would ask you to contact Mrs Vant in the school office to arrange this.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of all children, and expects our staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The governors and staff are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. This post is subject to satisfactory references, a pre-employment health check and an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Our school is at the heart of the community and we have strong collaborative links with local primary schools. We work in partnership with Loose Primary School as a member of the Coppice Primary Partnership which offers lots of career development opportunities for staff to explore.
The school’s ethos is one where every child is valued and cared for and where there are high expectations for all. Parents actively support their children and we have a committed and supportive Governing Body.
We also benefit from a large site, with spacious accommodation and excellent facilities for outdoor learning.
Fax: (01622) 746986
Below are documents that have been added to this vacancy.
Copyright Cantium Business Solutions 2020
Developed by Evolution