Coppice Primary Partnership
The Coppice Primary Partnership is built upon a passionate belief that all children are capable of producing exceptional outcomes. An ‘Ethic of Excellence’ permeates everything that we do and central to our vision is a desire to retain autonomy and protect the unique identity of each school within the Trust.
Our strategic vision is built upon a genuine belief that schools are stronger working together. We want to secure outstanding provision for all local children and families and are guided by the following principles:
• Togetherness and retaining a distinctive primary school ethos is fundamental.
• We are passionate about our trust being led by primary specialists with vast experience of leading successfully within the primary sector.
• There is a relentless focus on securing excellent academic outcomes and a real passion for building on the strong values and ethos in which children are educated within each school.
• We aim to establish an innovative and rich curriculum that celebrates sport, the arts and the wider curriculum. For us, every child’s time at school should be a positive experience and something they will remember fondly for the rest of their lives.
• Investment in high quality professional development helps us to secure outstanding teaching and learning as well as innovative and forward thinking leadership. Exciting opportunities for all staff are provided and leadership capacity is built through the delivery of a ‘Leadership Pathways’ programme.
The Coppice Primary Partnership was born out of a genuine desire to secure outstanding provision for all children locally. The word ‘partnership’ was chosen deliberately as our vision is for schools to work together, building on their own strengths and uniqueness to secure the very best for every child.
Schools in this Federation
Vacancies at this Federation
Loose Primary School
Ref:KCC886-2044-217S Posted:20/07/2022 Start Date:October 2022 if all documents received
We are looking for an enthusiastic, creative and inspirational person to join our school at what is a very exciting time. We wish to appoint a Teaching Assistant, to work as part of our support staff team, ini...
Application Close Date:05/09/2022 View Job Details