Coppice Primary Partnership
Our trust was born out of a genuine desire to secure outstanding provision for all children. The word ‘partnership’ was chosen deliberately as our vision is for schools to work together, building on their own strengths and uniqueness to secure the very best for every child.
We are guided by a set of core principles which support everything we do.
• We are and will remain a primary led trust who understand and appreciate the uniqueness of Primary Education.
• Collaboration supports the identification of best practice and its appropriate dissemination.
• We will be led by primary specialists with experience of leading successfully within the primary sector.
• Excellent academic standards of education will be secured by building on the strong values and ethos in which children are educated within each school.
• Our curriculum, rich with the knowledge and skills that children need will also celebrate sport and the arts, supporting children’s aspirations. Every child’s time at school will be a positive experience and something they will remember fondly for the rest of their lives.
• Our school improvement model is designed to retain expertise within the trust, providing bespoke and timely support as required.
• We invest in our staff by providing high quality professional development to support them in securing the very best provision for our children. We build capacity and will offer opportunities internally where appropriate to encourage staff retention.
Schools in this Federation
Vacancies at this Federation
Sorry, but there are no current jobs at Coppice Primary Partnership