Warning - This Vacancy is now Closed!
We are looking for enthusiastic, creative and inspirational individuals to join our school at what is a very exciting time. We are currently appointing Teaching Assistants to work as part of our team to provide support every week within a class setting. These are initially temporary posts, term time only. Hours and specific responsibilities would be agreed with the successfull candidates. Ideally, we would like the successful candidates to start in October/November 2019.
We are looking for someone with commitment, energy and drive to join our team and work closely with staff to provide positive learning experiences for all our pupils. These posts are suitable for experienced or recently qualified candidates or someone with limited experience but a determination to grow and develop within the role.
We expect the successful candidate to:
• Be able to support in the delivery of high quality learning experiences for all pupils.
• Have high expectations of learning and behaviour and inspire and motivate our children;
• Be supportive, nurturing and understanding with high expectations.
• Seek to make learning exciting and a positive experience.
• Communicate well with parents, carers and members of staff, as well as pupils.
• Demonstrate good communication skills both orally and written. • Work well as part of a team;
• Be willing to contribute to school life outside of the classroom.
In return you will receive:
• Excellent professional development
• The support of committed, enthusiastic and dedicated colleagues
• A supportive and challenging environment
• Pupils who are eager to learn and a credit to the school
• Supportive parents
Visits to the school are encouraged and should be arranged through the school office. Please ask for Mrs. K Francis (01622) 743549
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of all children, and expects our staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Loose Primary School is part of a friendly community, situated on the outskirts of Maidstone. Together with Coxheath Primary School and St Katherine's Primary School and Nursery, it is a member of the Coppice Primary Partnership which is providing many exciting career opportunities for staff to explore.
We have very high expectations for pupil outcomes and support staff with many professional development opportunities to help secure the very best provision for every child. We are committed to working collaboratively with other schools and a Leadership Pathways programme exists for all members of staff with exciting career development opportunities to explore.
The school was judged by Ofsted as outstanding in November 2016 and is popular and oversubscribed. We have highly motivated and well-behaved children and supportive parents.
Teachers plan and monitor work together in and across year group teams offering mutual support and exchange of ideas. An effective induction process exists for new staff offering a mentor for the first year.
We value sporting activities highly and have extensive grounds and our own indoor swimming pool. We compete successfully with other local schools in a wide range of sports and in local and county tournaments. The children swim all year round, taught by qualified swimming coaches, and all leave the school able to swim well.
Fax: 01622 746214
Below are documents that have been added to this vacancy.
Copyright Cantium Business Solutions 2020
Developed by Evolution