Warning - This Vacancy is now Closed!
Please complete a Borden application form and email or post to:-
Miss L Bateman, PA to Headteacher
Borden Grammar School
Avenue of Remembrance
SITTINGBOURNE ME10 4DB
Tel: 01795 424192
All applications must be made on the Borden Grammar School application form. CVs will not be accepted without a fully completed application form.
Closing date: 12 noon, Monday 17th June 2019
Interview date: To be confirmed
Start date: June 2019
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Borden is a vibrant and purposeful grammar school for boys. The school is part of a thriving post-16 partnership and has female students in the Sixth Form. Borden provides a stimulating learning environment for its students and is committed to their protection and safety. Borden became an Academy in January 2012.
Borden Grammar is committed to:
• Challenging and inspiring our students to achieve their personal aspirations.
• Encouraging the pursuit of excellence in academic, sporting and cultural spheres.
• Providing a caring environment that enables our students to thrive socially and academically.
• Maximising the advantage, that being a boys’ grammar school can bring to our students, our parents, our local community and beyond.
The school underwent successful Ofsted Inspections in November 2013 and November 2016. The inspectors concluded that:
• All staff share the Headteacher’s ambitious vision which focuses on the achievement of every student within a highly supportive and harmonious community.
• Parents, staff and students are exceptionally positive about the standards of behaviour and safety in the school.
• Students arrive at their lessons hungry to learn and engage enthusiastically with classroom activities.
• The relationship between teachers and students is a particularly strong feature of the school and helps to ensure that there is an exceptionally positive climate for learning.
GDPR Summary Notice:
Candidates should understand that when submitting their application form they are giving consent to the following:
• All application forms and supporting statements are held on all candidates for six months and are shredded thereafter;
• The successful candidate’s application and employment records will be kept for six years after their termination of employment;
• Employees' details are shared with appropriate third parties such as Teachers’ Pensions, Human Resources, etc.
Fax: 01795 424026
Copyright Cantium Business Solutions 2020
Developed by Evolution