Warning - This Vacancy is now Closed!
Please complete a Borden application form and email or post to:-
Miss L Bateman, PA to Headteacher
Borden Grammar School
Avenue of Remembrance
SITTINGBOURNE ME10 4DB
Tel: 01795 424192
All applications must be made on the Borden Grammar School application form. CVs will not be accepted without a fully completed application form.
Closing date: 12 noon, Monday 17th June 2019
Interview date: To be confirmed
Start date: June 2019
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Borden is a vibrant and purposeful grammar school for boys. The school is part of a thriving post-16 partnership and has female students in the Sixth Form. Borden provides a stimulating learning environment for its students and is committed to their protection and safety. Borden became an Academy in January 2012.
The current Headteacher has been in post since September 2013 and under his leadership Borden is committed to:
• Challenging and inspiring our students to achieve their personal aspirations.
• Encouraging the pursuit of excellence in academic, sporting and cultural spheres.
• Providing a caring environment that enables our students to thrive socially and academically.
• Maximising the advantage, that being a boys’ grammar school can bring to our students, our parents, our local community and beyond.
The school underwent successful Ofsted Inspections in November 2013 and November 2016. The inspectors concluded that:
• All staff share the Headteacher’s ambitious vision which focuses on the achievement of every student within a highly supportive and harmonious community.
• Parents, staff and students are exceptionally positive about the standards of behaviour and safety in the school.
• Students arrive at their lessons hungry to learn and engage enthusiastically with classroom activities.
• The relationship between teachers and students is a particularly strong feature of the school and helps to ensure that there is an exceptionally positive climate for learning.
GDPR Summary Notice:
Candidates should understand that when submitting their application form they are giving consent to the following:
• All application forms and supporting statements are held on all candidates for six months and are shredded thereafter;
• The successful candidate’s application and employment records will be kept for six years after their termination of employment;
• Employee’s details are shared with appropriate third parties such as Teachers’ Pensions, Human Resources, Auditors, payroll provider etc. Moreover employee data will be used to complete necessary returns such as the school workforce census at both a local and national level.
Fax: 01795 424026
Copyright Cantium Business Solutions 2019
Developed by Evolution