Warning - This Vacancy is now Closed!
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment
Application forms are also available on our website.
Candidates are requested not to submit a CV, but you are welcome to provide a letter of application as a continuation of the application form
For more information, please contact:
Miss L Bateman, PA to Headteacher
Tel: 01795 424192, Fax: 01795 424026
Closing date: 12noon, Monday 25 February 2019
Interviews: date to be confirmed
The school reserves the right to consider the merits of early applications
Borden is a vibrant and purposeful grammar school for boys. The school is part of a thriving post-16 partnership and has female students in the Sixth Form. Borden provides a stimulating learning environment for its students and is committed to their protection and safety. Borden became an Academy in January 2012.
The current Headteacher has been in post since September 2013 and under his leadership Borden is committed to:
• Challenging and inspiring our students to achieve their personal aspirations.
• Encouraging the pursuit of excellence in academic, sporting and cultural spheres.
• Providing a caring environment that enables our students to thrive socially and academically.
• Maximising the advantage, that being a boys’ grammar school can bring to our students, our parents, our local community and beyond.
The school underwent successful Ofsted Inspections in November 2013 and November 2016. The inspectors concluded that:
• All staff share the Headteacher’s ambitious vision which focuses on the achievement of every student within a highly supportive and harmonious community.
• Parents, staff and students are exceptionally positive about the standards of behaviour and safety in the school.
• Students arrive at their lessons hungry to learn and engage enthusiastically with classroom activities.
• The relationship between teachers and students is a particularly strong feature of the school and helps to ensure that there is an exceptionally positive climate for learning.
GDPR Summary Notice:
Candidates should understand that when submitting their application form they are giving consent to the following:
• All application forms and supporting statements are held on all candidates for six months and are shredded thereafter;
• The successful candidate’s application and employment records will be kept for six years after their termination of employment;
• Employee’s details are shared with appropriate third parties such as Teachers’ Pensions, Human Resources, Auditors, payroll provider etc. Moreover employee data will be used to complete necessary returns such as the school workforce census at both a local and national level.
Fax: 01795 424026
Below are documents that have been added to this vacancy.
Copyright Cantium Business Solutions 2019
Developed by Evolution