Welcome to the Kent-Teach COVID-19 Wellbeing & Resources for Schools Hub.
With schools facing unprecedented challenges and disruption every day due to the pandemic, staying on top of news, best practices and keeping staff and student wellbeing at the forefront of the collective school mind can be a bit of a minefield to navigate!
Whether you're a headteacher, a teacher delivering lessons remotely or working in bubbles, or school support staff, we've designed this hub to provide a range of information on staying safe, happy and healthy during these times.
1) Mental Health in Schools During Coronavirus Pandemic - in this blog, we cover ways to support pupils and upskill staff during these difficult times.
2) How Anxiety Affects Your Sleep and How to Change It - if you have been experiencing anxiety due to COVID-19, this blog offers some tips for getting a good night's rest.
3) 6 Back to School Tips for Teachers After COVID-19 - the back to school nerves following a school holiday are common, but are likely at an all-time high this year. Recharge and prepare with our top tips.
4) Mindfulness During Coronavirus - practicing mindfulness can help you to become more calm and self-aware.
1) How Kent Schools Have Adapted Learning Spaces for COVID-19 - discover how schools across Kent have become creative with adapting learning spaces over the past few months.
2) Distance Learning Tips and Tricks for Teachers - do you still have some element of remote teaching in your role? This blog contains some free apps and websites for teachers to assist with distance learning.
3) 5 Tips to Get The Most From Home Learning During Coronavirus Pandemic - if home learning is very much still a part of your life, read these tips to adapt and get the most out of distance learning.
4) How To Teach From The Comfort Of Your Own Home, A Helpful Guide - teaching remotely? Here are some top tips to navigate online teaching.
5) 12 Things You Must Do Before A Virtual Interview - although face-to-face interviews are slowly becoming more accessible, some schools are continuing to run with virtual interviews.
Support for School Leaders
School Leadership Support - Guidance for how school leaders can get help from system leaders to overcome challenges due to COVID-19.
Education Guidance and Advice
Education Endowment Foundation COVID-19 Support Guide for Schools - covers teaching and whole-school strategies, targeted approaches, and wider strategies.
KELSI Coronavirus Guidance for Schools - updated advice for Early Years providers, schools, and Further Education providers.
The Department for Education
Education and Childcare Guidance - offers guidance for teachers, school leaders, parents and carers and pupils.
Guidance for schools: coronavirus (COVID-19) - a collection of advice and guidance for school leaders, teachers and school support staff during the pandemic.
Guidance on isolation for residential educational settings - advice for boarding schools, residential special schools and children's social care.
Ofsted COVID-19 series - briefing notes on inspections.
Copyright Cantium Business Solutions 2020
Developed by Evolution