Employment type: Full-time
Salary: £61,042 - £78,000
Close date: 14th April 2023 at 12:00pm
Date of Interviews: 27th & 28th April
Position start date: September 2023
'Be kind, be safe, be responsible and embrace challenge!
An exciting opportunity has arisen to lead West Borough Primary School and nursery into the next stage of development on our journey to Outstanding, by continuing to build on and enhance the strong, professional, caring and educational ethos for all pupils.
We are a good school with outstanding Early Years provision and outstanding Leadership and Management. "The school's community code, 'Be kind, be safe, be responsible and embrace challenge!' Is at the heart of everything staff do.", Ofsted Oct 2022.
Governors are seeking to appoint a new Headteacher to lead our highly successful leadership team and school. This is an amazing opportunity for a passionate, dedicated and inspirational leader. The new Headteacher will have a clear vision, an understanding of the local community and the focus to drive forward improvement at the school.
If you think you can make a positive contribution to our school and can demonstrate proven school leadership experience, which has had an impact on the whole school, we would be delighted to hear from you.
Our New Headteacher will be…
• An experienced teaching professional who embodies the School’s core values of Equality, Responsibility, Respect, Resilience and Challenge.
• A leader with proven knowledge, skills and experience to lead our school
• An inspirational leader who can support and motivate our highly trained school team.
• Skilled in maintaining collaborative partnerships with the Governing Board, staff, pupils, parents and the local community.
• An outward and forward-looking leader who is able to demonstrate strategic thinking and drive the school vision forward.
• A champion of inclusion and wellbeing for both staff and pupils
In return we can offer…
• An experienced and collaborative senior leadership team.
• A school with fantastic extensive grounds and wide ranging facilities to support our broad curriculum.
• A supportive, positive and caring environment with opportunities for continual professional development.
• A knowledgeable, committed and passionate Governing Board.
• An oversubscribed school in a strong financial position.
• Engaged and motivated pupils who enact our embedded values-based education.
Our strong Staff team and Governing Body work collaboratively to drive school improvement. CPD is a strength of the school and ensures highly trained and valued leaders, teachers and support staff are exposed to research and evidence-based learning to develop their practice to impact on pupil outcomes.
Applicants are invited to visit our school please contact the school office on 01622 726391 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all our students. You are advised that this post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (Amendment) (England and Wales) Order 2020 and therefore this post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Application to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).