Warning - This Vacancy is now Closed!
Start Date:Sep 2012
Interviews:21st May 2012
Application Close Date:03/05/2012 at 12:00
INFANT TEACHER REQUIRED FOR
We require a teacher who has the knowledge and skills to teach EYFS and KS1 as the needs of the school dictate.
We require someone who:
• Has been judged as having good or outstanding in teaching and pupil achievement.
• Is able to take responsibility for the on-going development of an area of the curriculum.
• Has high expectations of themselves, other colleagues and children.
• Is prepared to work as part of a team sharing expertise.
• Is prepared to undertake on-going development and is not afraid of a challenge or change.
• Has energy, drive and enthusiasm.
Teaching strengths, special interests, on-going professional development and areas for development should be highlighted in your letter of application.
Applications welcome from NQT’s
Details and an application form available at www.kent-teach.com
Closing date: Thursday 3rd May 2012 at 9:00 a.m.
Interviews will take place on Monday 21st May 2012
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful applicant will be subject to a CRB check.
Callis Grange is a Nursery and Infant school with 300 (FTE) children on roll. The school was judged as Outstanding in all areas (September 2007) and is proud to have a number of awards which can be viewed on our website. The school is also a National Support School. The staff team work closely together as a dedicated, energetic and enthusiastic team with the children at the heart of all that we do.
Beacon Road, Broadstairs, Kent, CT10 3DG
Telephone: (01843) 862531
School Type: Infants
Website: Visit our website, www.callis-grange.kent.sch.uk
Click here to view information about the school
Below are documents that have been added to this vacancy. Please click the document name to open the document in a new window. Please be aware that some documents may require special software such as Microsoft Word or Adobe Acrobat Reader to view.
Copyright Kent County Council 2015
Developed by Evolution