Warning - This Vacancy is now Closed!
INFANT TEACHER REQUIRED FOR
We require a teacher who has the knowledge and skills to teach EYFS and KS1 as the needs of the school dictate.
We require someone who:
• Has been judged as having good or outstanding in teaching and pupil achievement.
• Is able to take responsibility for the on-going development of an area of the curriculum.
• Has high expectations of themselves, other colleagues and children.
• Is prepared to work as part of a team sharing expertise.
• Is prepared to undertake on-going development and is not afraid of a challenge or change.
• Has energy, drive and enthusiasm.
Teaching strengths, special interests, on-going professional development and areas for development should be highlighted in your letter of application.
Applications welcome from NQT’s
Details and an application form available at www.kent-teach.com
Closing date: Thursday 3rd May 2012 at 9:00 a.m.
Interviews will take place on Monday 21st May 2012
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful applicant will be subject to a CRB check.
Callis Grange is a Nursery and Infant school with 301 children on roll. The school was judged as Outstanding in all areas (September 2007) and is proud to have a number of awards which can be viewed on our website. The school is also a National Support School. The staff team work closely together as a dedicated, energetic and enthusiastic team with the children at the heart of all that we do.
Below are documents that have been added to this vacancy.
Copyright Kent County Council 2017
Developed by Evolution