Campus Administration Officer (with Exams Officer responsibilites)
OneSchool Global UK is part of the OneSchool Global network, one of the most extensive and progressive networks of schools and educational support services in the world. Our friendly team at our Maidstone Campus are seeking to appoint a Campus Administration Officer with Exams Officer responsibilities on a full time (TTO plus 2 weeks), permanent basis.
- To work in positive collaboration with other campus staff to support the SLT and administration team to ensure the smooth running of the school, and to assist the school in meeting the academic, pastoral and other needs of students
- To provide a professional, personable and customer focused service to internal and external personnel
- To maintain accurate and up to date attendance / lateness records and to ensure ongoing monitoring of attendance for all students and to promote good attendance across the school
- Administer a daily attendance and punctuality check each morning and follow up the daily absences by telephone or other means including checking the school answerphone for absence messages and record appropriately on SIMS (School Information Management System)
- Ensure all examination activities are carried out in a timely and accurate manner in line with OSGUK Examinations Policy and Procedures and Exam Board regulations
- Liaise with subject staff, prepare seating arrangements, issue of timetables, receipt, check and secure storage at all times of question papers, conduct of exams, check and despatch of completed scripts, issue of results and certificates
- Liaise with SEND team to ensure authorised Access Arrangements are in place for examinations in line with the SEND team’s instructions and evidence maintained
- Use a good level of IT knowledge to undertake the production of a range of documents (eg. Letters, reports, memos etc) using various Microsoft programmes (e.g Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and other IT packages to produce accurate and well-presented information on time, to enable teaching staff to meet their responsibilities for producing information
- To perform such other duties as may be requested from time to time, commensurate with the role
- Uphold and promulgate the OneSchool Global UK ethos within all areas of responsibility
For more information about OneSchool Global UK or specific information relating to our Campus please visit http://www.oneschoolglobal.com or follow us on LinkedIn at OneSchool Global UK.
Please email email@example.com for an application pack or if you have any questions about the role.
Early applications are encouraged and we reserve the right to close the vacancy if a suitable candidate is found.
OneSchool Global UK Maidstone Campus is committed to safeguarding and protecting the children and young people that we work with. As such, all posts are subject to a safer recruitment process, including the disclosure of criminal records and vetting checks.
We ensure that we have a range of policies and procedures in place which promote safeguarding and safer working practice across the school. This is in line with statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education 2021 and The Education Act 2002, we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment"}