Warning - This Vacancy is now Closed!
Fixed-term until 22 July 2022
5 days per week, 08:30-16:00
Term time only
Salary: £14,503 (£19,304 fte) per annum
We are currently looking for a Learning Supervisor to join our team at Tonbridge Grammar School for the coming academic year. The main purpose of this role is to support the learning of students in a supervisory capacity in place of teaching staff. You will also provide general academic learning support for individuals and groups of students. Whilst this is a fixed-term role for the next academic year, the School will consider applications for shorter periods of employment.
Please send completed application forms to email@example.com
Closing date: Midday Thursday 30 September 2021
Interviews w/c: 4th October 2021
Tonbridge Grammar School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check. We reserve the right to interview before the closing date.
About Tonbridge Grammar School
We are a high achieving selective grammar school with academy status, educating girls between the ages of 11 to 16 and girls and boys in the Sixth Form (1166 students on roll). The School prepares students for GCSEs and the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme following the Middle Years Programme in Years 7-9. Our students are encouraged to take part in an extensive range of extracurricular activities.
TGS is situated in Kent ‘the garden of England’, close to Royal Tunbridge Wells. This location is ideal for trips to London and you will also find beautiful countryside on your doorstep. Excellent transport links to both London and the coast.
Ethos and Values
Tonbridge Grammar School is an IBO World School and our ethos and values are closely aligned to those of the International Baccalaureate Organisation with its focus on intercultural awareness, holistic learning and communication.
Benefits of joining our community
There is a collegiality amongst the staff at TGS which creates a working environment that is intellectually stimulating and highly rewarding.
Staff benefits include:
• Two full days of induction and a professional studies programme throughout your first year (teaching staff)
• Internationally accredited IB training and MA opportunities (teaching staff)
• For NQT’s – Employment form July: phased timetable of teaching and observations, payment over the summer holiday
preceding your first year with us
• 10 Academy days giving time for team collaboration and meetings
• Motivated and talented students who are eager to learn in a calm and positive environment
• Teachers’ Pension and Local Government Pension Scheme
• Well-being package provided by Schools Advisory Service
• Bike to work scheme
• Wellbeing package
• Organised staff social activities
Ofsted rating is Outstanding (October 2019)
Copyright Cantium Business Solutions 2021
Developed by Evolution