Warning - This Vacancy is now Closed!
At Aspire school we believe that learning needs to be individual for all and aspirational for everyone. We are looking for Teaching Assistants to join us who share our vision of providing the children in our school with a learning experience that meets their very personalised needs.
We are offering a rare opportunity to join a brand new, purpose-built environment designed for our unique children. Successful candidates will have the prospect of joining this collaborative team.
If you are experienced, enthusiastic and adaptable and have the passion to bring out and nurture the individual talents in our pupils, aged 4 -11 with ASD and speech and language needs, please do complete an application form.
This is a temporary term time only contract with 32.5 hours hours per week, 8.30 until 15.30 Monday to Friday.
You will be our desirable candidate if:
- You have experience in supporting children with SEN;
- You thrive working in a friendly team with like-minded people;
- You have a positive sense of humour and attitude;
- You are a clear communicator with adults and children;
- You have English and maths GCSEs A*- C;
- You are a positive role model to all.
In return, we can offer you:
- A friendly and supportive team;
- Opportunities for progression and development through training, coaching and mentoring;
- A healthy work-life balance;
- An inclusive environment where you feel valued;
- A supportive leadership team.
If you are interested in this post, lease complete the application form and send it to recruitment email address. Please note that we accept application forms only and we will not be able to register your interest in this post if you only send us your CV.
Shortlisted candidates will be asked to attend the interview at Aspire School or via a video call.
Aspire is committed to safeguarding to all its pupils, you will therefore be subject to enhanced disclosure process. As part of our responsibility for safeguarding, in addition to the Kent policy of one employment and one personal reference, the school may request additional employment references.
Contract length: 12 months with a view to extend
Part-time hours: 32.5 per week
Information about Grove Park Academies
Grove Park Academies, is a multi-academy trust consisting of one mainstream primary school and Aspire School (Special), both schools are in close proximity to each other. The trust was established in 2012, which consisted of Grove Park Primary School and was granted permission to open a free special school in 2016.
The trust is built around the following principles;
• A place where everyone feels valued and respected.
• Schools that offer a warm, happy, calm, safe atmosphere where everyone enjoys learning and working together.
• Where learning and teaching sits at the heart of everything, it does.
• An ethos that celebrates all achievements and recognises individual successes.
• Schools that have consistently high expectations for all and where academic achievement is not seen as the only measure of success.
The staff regard schools within this trust as an opportunity to fully develop potential through well-structured learning and nurturing environment where the pupils can grow and thrive.
‘Growing Towards the Future’
Both schools are set in extensive grounds serving 420 pupils at Grove Park and 168 pupils at Aspire for pupil with autism or speech, language and communication needs. We have excellent facilities and an excellent team of teachers and support staff, who work tirelessly to meet the needs of our pupils and community.
Fax: (01795) 436063
Below are documents that have been added to this vacancy.
Copyright Cantium Business Solutions 2021
Developed by Evolution