Warning - This Vacancy is now Closed!
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, innovative and highly motivated teaching assistant to work in our EYFS setting. The successful candidate will be working 1:1 with a child who has profound needs and requires intimate care, as well as working with the wider team.
We are looking for candidates with at least Level 2 NVQ qualifications in childcare. Lots of information about our school can be found at our website: www.greenparkcps.co.uk.
This is a full-time, temporary post. Working hours 8.30am-3.30pm.
Green Park Community Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Any appointment will be subject to a satisfactory Enhanced CRB Disclosure.
Green Park is a community primary school on the Buckland Estate in Dover. Our school is at the centre of our local community, providing support, working with local people and companies driving forward the development of our community to provide the best possible environment for our children to grow up in.
The school is a centre of excellence and enjoyment, for providing a stimulating, exciting and innovative place to learn for all who work here, developing and embedding new practices and working with outside agencies to provide a personalised fully rounded education for our pupils, staff, governors and community.
The school was rated as Outstanding in all areas by Ofsted in February 2017.
At Green Park we believe our school should be:
• A safe place
• A place where all respect each other
• A place where creativity is at the centre of education
• A place free of bullying, discrimination or exclusion, where everybody is valued as an individual, with their own talents, personality and needs.
• A place where excellence and enjoyment is expected and achieved through constant development, reflection and hard work.
• A place where everyone feels happy to come.
Below are documents that have been added to this vacancy.
Copyright Cantium Business Solutions 2021
Developed by Evolution