Warning - This Vacancy is now Closed!
We are seeking to recruit an outstanding PPA cover teacher to work in our KS2 classes for three days a week. We are looking for a dynamic, experienced and creative teacher who loves teaching children and who aims high in all endeavours, going the extra mile for every child.
We are looking for someone who:
• can offer learners a high quality exciting and varied curriculum, giving them the confidence to succeed
• is an excellent primary practitioner who has high expectations of teaching and learning, achievement and behaviour
• has the personality and leadership skills to motivate and inspire staff and pupils
• has strong subject knowledge with good organisational and interpersonal skills
• is committed to working hard to provide the best for our children;
• is enthusiastic and an excellent team member;
• has the ability to work closely with parents to establish good relationships.
In return we offer:
• delightful children;
• extremely committed staff and Governors;
• excellent professional development;
• excellent facilities and resources.
Although this position is advertised for 3 days cover, we are able to offer some flexiability for the right candidate.
Maypole School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Application to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
To arrange a visit please contact the school on 01322 523830
At Maypole School, we pride ourselves on our caring, friendly and inclusive environment. We put children first and aim to bring out the very best in every individual. The relationships we develop with our children and families enable us to create a distinctive ethos.
We are very proud of our achievements and the high standards achieved by pupils. We are passionate about educating the whole child and ensuring that we provide pupils with a wide range of experiences and opportunities.
In our Ofsted (June 2018), we were pleased that the school continued to remain good. The school community is committed to pupils reaching the highest possible standards and to further improve their achievements.
We offer excellent CPD opportunities for staff, which includes the development of highly effective NQTs and trainee teachers as well as leadership opportunities for more experienced staff.
We are privileged to have such wonderful children at Maypole School and we always aim to ensure that every child gets nothing less than the very best they deserve.
Fax: 01322 556581
Below are documents that have been added to this vacancy.
Copyright Cantium Business Solutions 2021
Developed by Evolution