Warning - This Vacancy is now Closed!
After School Club Supervisor
Are you up for a challenge? We are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic applicant to join our team at Morehall Primary to take a leading role in our well-established and popular after school club. We need a candidate who is dedicated, enthusiastic, patient and caring, to help our children enjoy, learn and achieve success.
The successful applicant will:
The role will include:
The role will involve working 15:00 – 18:15 Monday to Friday, term time only
If you are interested in joining Team Turner and would like to come and visit our school, please contact Caroline Dominguez on 01303 842433 or e-mail: email@example.com
At Morehall Primary we are committed to being a force for good in the Cheriton community around us, by ensuring that our pupils grow in knowledge, respect and aspiration.
Prospective employees are encouraged to visit us. Find out at first-hand how this small school at the heart of the community prepares children to succeed in education and in life.
Our school is part of a small family of local schools called Turner Schools.
Turner Schools is a Multi-Academy Trust (MAT) based in Folkestone on the beautiful Kent coast. The Turner Schools family includes five schools in Folkestone:-
• Folkestone Primary
• Folkestone Academy
• Morehall Primary
• Martello Primary
• Turner Free School
We provide education through pre-school, primary, secondary and on to sixth form. Each academy is individual and responds to the needs of its local community to provide the best possible opportunity for its young people. We promote high academic standards, while ensuring crucial opportunities for personal and emotional development.
Turner Schools is committed to Transforming children’s futures…Empowering children’s futures…Strengthening communities.
To help us achieve this Turner Staff ‘Walk the Turner Talk’
• Speak and act with care: always show compassion and respect for children.
• Act boldly: be ambitious for yourself and the children and young people we serve.
• Learn from adversity: be evaluative, thoughtful and reflective.
• Challenge convention: be curious, welcome difference and unfamiliar thinking.
• Connect with others: support colleagues, parents and pupils to make a great team.
• Use your voice: offer different views and ask questions.
• Do what it takes: be relentless in pursuing the best for children.
• Ask for support: be open and honest when plans go awry.
• Don’t give up: be calm, resilient and measured when managing challenges.
Turner Schools is committed to safeguarding children and promoting their welfare. It expects all staff and volunteers to share this same commitment. Any appointment is subject to satisfactory recruitment checks, including an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Two references are required prior to commencement of employment. We are an equal opportunities employer.
For further information on Turner Schools, please visit www.turnerschools.com
Copyright Cantium Business Solutions 2021
Developed by Evolution