Warning - This Vacancy is now Closed!
We are looking for someone with experience in childcare to support the Supervisor in the planning and running of the daily activities in Breakfast Club. A valid First Aid certificate and understanding of food hygiene would be an advantage.
- Assist the supervisor in ensuring that records are properly maintained
- Safeguard children and provide primary age children with a nutritional breakfast.
- Adhere to health and safety regulations set out in Welfare Requirements.
- Provide good play experiences for children.
- Work as a team to ensure effective running of Breakfast Club’s and make changes and adapt as necessary.
- Offer appropriate stimulation and support to the children
- Lead activities with children
Hours are 7.00am to 8.30am
Monday to Friday, Term time only
Boughton Monchelsea Primary is a one form entry, oversubscribed school set in spacious, attractive grounds on the outskirts of Maidstone. Parts of the building date from 1850, but the school has been updated over the years to incorporate a purpose-built Infant Block, indoor swimming pool, ICT suite and hall. We have extensive outdoor learning areas, including our own wood where we hold Forest School sessions in the summer.
We have a skilled and experienced staff and well-motivated, friendly children. Our school prides itself on its caring, supportive ethos, which encourages children to achieve excellence in all that they do. Staff development is a key priority at our school, and we encourage staff to take advantage of a range of CPD opportunities.
Fax: (01622) 741405
Below are documents that have been added to this vacancy.
Copyright Cantium Business Solutions 2021
Developed by Evolution