Warning - This Vacancy is now Closed!
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, innovative and highly motivated teaching assistant, who wishes to begin or develop their career in our successful and popular school that is at the heart of our community. If you have:
• Good communication skills, high expectations and are an excellent classroom practitioner
• Energy and determination to make a difference
• A commitment to raising standards and achievement
• Understanding that every child is unique and is able to reflect this in their practice
• The ability to be a team player and are willing to share ideas with their colleagues.
The post is for 30 hours per week (Mon-Fri all day).
Candidates will need to have a minimum of GCSE Grade C or above in English and Maths and a Level 2 TA qualification. We can offer: • Happy children who value learning and aim to achieve high standards • A safe, caring learning environment • An enthusiastic and supportive staff team • A comprehensive CPD programme- with the possibility of development through to a teaching career. Above all we are seeking an inspiring and innovative teaching assistant who expects and achieves high standards for all children. Visits to the school are currently not possible, but plenty of information can be found on our school website.
Green Park Community Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Any appointment will be subject to a satisfactory Enhanced DBS Disclosure.
Green Park is a community primary school on the Buckland Estate in Dover. Our school is at the centre of our local community, providing support, working with local people and companies driving forward the development of our community to provide the best possible environment for our children to grow up in.
The school is a centre of excellence and enjoyment, for providing a stimulating, exciting and innovative place to learn for all who work here, developing and embedding new practices and working with outside agencies to provide a personalised fully rounded education for our pupils, staff, governors and community.
The school was rated as Outstanding in all areas by Ofsted in February 2017.
At Green Park we believe our school should be:
• A safe place
• A place where all respect each other
• A place where creativity is at the centre of education
• A place free of bullying, discrimination or exclusion, where everybody is valued as an individual, with their own talents, personality and needs.
• A place where excellence and enjoyment is expected and achieved through constant development, reflection and hard work.
• A place where everyone feels happy to come.
Below are documents that have been added to this vacancy.
Copyright Cantium Business Solutions 2021
Developed by Evolution