Warning - This Vacancy is now Closed!
We are seeking to appoint a Cover Supervisor to provide cover for absent teaching staff and the facilitation of learning by Key Stage 3 and 4 students.
The Victory Academy was officially opened in September 2015 and is sponsored by The Thinking Schools Academy Trust (TSAT).
View our latest video to gain an insight into The Victory Academy
Please note for suitable applicants we would look at interviewing before the closing date so early applications are encouraged.
What you will need to succeed:
Additional skills and experience:
What we can offer you:
What you need to do now:
If you are interested in working in a new school, benefiting from a supportive network of teachers across our large academy and our Trust and you are keen to progress your career and join at the start of a new and exciting time for this academy, then please apply today!
Early applications are encouraged and we reserve the right to close the vacancy if a suitable candidate is found.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
The Victory Academy is officially recognised as a “Thinking School” by the University of Exeter and has also been awarded the prestigious Artsmark Platinum Award by the Arts Council England. The Victory Academy is part of the Thinking Schools Academy Trust, which is in the top 10 best performing Multi-Academy Trusts in the country for GCSE performance (DfE, 2019), and was nominated for TES Employer of the Year in 2018.
We are privileged to work in a stunning learning environment with excellent resources. The Academy is focused on providing an education for all. Our belief is that each person is unique – every member of our community has gifts and talents that we seek to grow and channel.
The Academy offers a broad and balanced curriculum geared towards ensuring that your child will be a dynamic member of society when they leave either to further their education or start their chosen career. You will find on this site, a taste of the fantastic abilities of students and staff that continue to amaze with their skills, talent and commitment to excellence.
The Victory Academy has established links with The Historic Chatham Dockyard, The Royal Opera House Bridge and the Sea Cadets, aiming to raise the profile of the Academy within the local community. The Academy prides itself as being a cultural champion in giving back to the local community and has strong links with Medway Foodbank and The Magpie Centre. The students and staff at the school proudly use their Victory Spirit to raise funds for charities that support local families.
• A newly built school with a stunning teaching environment and state of the art technology
• Outstanding CPD tailored to you, wherever you are in your career
• Support from across the Trust to help you deliver outstanding teaching and learning through resources, mentoring and school visits
• Access to the New Horizons Teaching Alliance, offering a wide range of robust and innovatory development resources and expertise
• Reduced membership of a fully-equipped fitness suite and classes
• A free healthcare package including physiotherapy, private and confidential well-being support, counselling, a 24 hour GP helpline, and much more
• Childcare vouchers enabling eligible staff to pay for childcare in a tax efficient way;
• Optional healthcare scheme at reduced rates
• Onsite parking free of charge
Below are documents that have been added to this vacancy.
Copyright Cantium Business Solutions 2019
Developed by Evolution