Warning - This Vacancy is now Closed!
Language Support Assistant in Spanish (part-time)
Required October 2019 – May 2020
20 hours per week
£13.72 an hour
We are looking for an inspiring individual who will relish the opportunity to support our students with their Spanish learning, providing language speaking and listening in small groups.
Languages enjoy a central place within our internationally minded curriculum. All students study Spanish and French in Years 7 – 9 alongside Latin. They continue with at least one language to GCSE and as part of the IB Diploma in the Sixth Form.
Please send completed application forms to: email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Monday 24th June 2019
Interviews: Week commencing 1st July 2019
Applications from candidates who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome. Tonbridge Grammar School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check. We reserve the right to interview before the closing date.
About Tonbridge Grammar School
We are a high achieving selective grammar school with academy status, educating girls between the ages of 11 to 16 and girls and boys in the Sixth Form (1166 students on roll). The School prepares students for GCSEs and the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme following the Middle Years Programme in Years 7-9. Our students are encouraged to take part in an extensive range of extracurricular activities.
TGS is situated in Kent ‘the garden of England’, close to Royal Tunbridge Wells. This location is ideal for trips to London and you will also find beautiful countryside on your doorstep. Excellent transport links to both London and the coast.
Ethos and Values
Tonbridge Grammar School is an IBO World School and our ethos and values are closely aligned to those of the International Baccalaureate Organisation with its focus on intercultural awareness, holistic learning and communication.
Benefits of joining our community
There is a collegiality amongst the staff at TGS which creates a working environment that is intellectually stimulating and highly rewarding.
Staff benefits include:
• Two full days of induction and a professional studies programme throughout your first year
• Internationally accredited IB training and MA opportunities
• For NQT’s – Employment form July: phased timetable of teaching and observations, payment over the summer holiday
preceding your first year with us
• 10 Academy days giving time for team collaboration and meetings
• Motivated and talented students who are eager to learn in a calm and positive environment
• Teachers’ Pension and Local Government Pension Scheme
• Well-being package provided by Schools Advisory Service
• Bike to work scheme
• Overseas trip opportunities such as Ski-ing, Malawi, Iceland and Japan
• Free staff fitness classes and mindfulness
• Organised staff social activities
Ofsted rating is Outstanding
Below are documents that have been added to this vacancy.
Copyright Cantium Business Solutions 2019
Developed by Evolution