Warning - This Vacancy is now Closed!
Are you a bright, motivated, enthusiastic and inspirational teacher?
Are you creative and committed to teaching and learning?
Are you keen to learn new skills and develop professionally?
If so, then please read on! We are looking for a KS1 or KS2 teacher to join us in September 2019 for a 3-day per week post. This post would suit a more experienced teacher.
You will be someone who can help us ensure all our children achieve their potential, as well as someone who:
• is passionate about teaching and learning, both inside and outside of the classroom
• has high expectations of children's attainment, progress, behaviour and emotional wellbeing
• has high expectations of their own achievement and development, both professionally and personally
• is creative, energetic and has a good sense of humour.
We can offer:
• a highly successful and harmonious community with well-behaved children
• happy, highly motivated children who are hungry to learn
• a dedicated and enthusiastic team
• excellent relationships with parents
• supportive governors
• a school dog!
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. All appointments will be subject to a satisfactory DBS, references and health check to ensure our commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children is maintained. A teaching task, a written task and an interview will form part of the application process. This post is open all qualified teachers.
We are a popular, rural village school with 7 classes and a nursery. CGPS formed part of the Pathway Academy Trust in October 2015. TPAT currently has five schools: Meopham Community Academy, Riverview Infants, Riverview Juniors, Wrotham Road and Culverstone Green. This provides opportunities for career progression allowing us to keep the very best staff within the Trust.
We have a brand new school building and school grounds that are spacious. The children have a school council and their view point is very important to us. We have a supportive Local Governing Body and an active PTA. We are an innovative and creative school with a positive, friendly and motivated staff team. We even have our own school dog! We are committed to CPD. Come and see for yourself!
Check out our Facebook page.
Copyright Cantium Business Solutions 2019
Developed by Evolution