Warning - This Vacancy is now Closed!
We are looking to appoint a Deputy Headteacher to start in April 2019. The role will include either SENCO responsibility or a teaching commitment. The successful candidate will be an excellent teacher who can lead by example, has experience of leadership within a primary or infant setting and the desire to develop their career further, for example towards Headship.
We would like to work with someone who:
· Is able to take an active role in the leadership and management of the school alongside the Headteacher
· Has a supportive leadership style and leads by example
· Is approachable on both a personal and professional level
· Is innovative and forward thinking
· Is able to empower colleagues and encourage them to take risks
· Is reflective and focused on children with high expectations of their learning and behaviour
· Is open and honest with a sense of humour
In return we will offer you:
We welcome and encourage visits from all interested applicants, therefore, should you wish to arrange an appointment please contact our office.
St Crispin's is a three form entry Infant School, judged good by Ofsted 2016. We offer well behaved pupils who are very keen to learn; dedicated, talented and hardworking staff; supportive Governors.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and the welfare of our children. Employment will be subject to a DBS check and suitable references.
Fax: 01843 832040
Below are documents that have been added to this vacancy.
Copyright Cantium Business Solutions 2019
Developed by Evolution