Employment type: Full-time
Salary: £54,091 - £73,559
Close date: 01st March 2021 at Midday
Date of Interviews: 22nd & 23rd March 2021
Position start date: September 2021
Are you an inspirational leader seeking an exciting new opportunity in a fantastic school and ready to embrace new challenges?
If so, Lady J is the place to lead!
We are looking for:
- Someone who can work in partnership with stakeholders to develop and build the school’s vision and improve school performance
- Someone who is inspirational and capable of empowering others
- Someone who is passionate about ensuring teachers and other staff have consistently high expectations of what each pupil can achieve, and ensuring that all pupils, including those with Special Educational Needs and High Needs Funding, flourish
- Someone who will promote the existing relationships between the school, other organisations and the wider community
We can offer you:
- The opportunity to lead on some exciting projects, including development of the school’s vision, deciding how best to allocate a significant developer fund, revamp of the school’s website and the possibility of increasing admission numbers by implementing wrap-around care
- The opportunity to work with an excellent team of staff committed to achieving the best possible outcomes for children
- Pupils who are engaging, motivated and determined to do their best
- A strong, knowledgeable and supportive Senior Leadership Team
- A very supportive Governing Body
- A proactive PTA
- A school in a strong financial position
- Support, knowledge and continued professional development through the School’s links with the Ashford Teaching Alliance, the CARE Foundation Trust and its network of local primary schools and the Local Authority
Our School and all its personnel are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children. This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Application to the Disclosure and Barring Service.