How to Apply
Before applying for this vacancy please ensure you have read all the relevant documents contained in this site. You should ensure that you address each of the points within the Person Specification in your application.
Please apply directly via the "Apply Today" link below. Please note that applications should be submitted no later than midday on the 20th May 2019.
If you have any difficulties uploading your application form please contact Kent-Teach on 03000 410203 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that applications should not be sent directly to the school.
- All posts are subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service Check, health clearance, receipt of satisfactory references and verification of your entitlement to work within the UK. Please note, copies of teaching certificates or any further professional qualifications will need to be provided at interview stage.
- If you are shortlisted we will write to your referees, and references will be considered at the interview stage.
- Please only enclose a CV if it contains additional, relevant information that is not included on your application form. Please limit any additional material to two single sides of A4 paper, typed in black for photocopying purposes.
- If you apply for this post and are shortlisted, any discrepancies or anomalies in the information you provide, and any relevant issues arising from your references will be taken up at interview.
- All candidates will be notified of the result of their application after the shortlisting stage.
- You will be required to provide copies of certificates for verification of qualifications.
Whether or not you are selected for interview will be determined solely on the information provided in your application form. It is very important that the form you return to us contains the information that the selectors want and the information that you want to give us.