Employment type: Full-time
Salary: (L6 – L13) £45,434 to £56,721 pay award pending
Close date: 29th September 2023 at Midday
Date of Interviews: 20th October 2023
Position start date: January 2024
We are pleased to offer an exciting opportunity from January 2024 (or earlier if available) to join an ambitious rural primary school and help shape its progress to achieve outstanding outcomes for its children.
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to lead a thriving, Church of England school community?
Laddingford St Mary C of E School is a friendly and welcoming Church of England school in the rural country side of Kent judged as Good by Ofsted in 2023
The Governors invite applications from experienced, inspirational and highly motivated leaders who will continue to drive the school forward, encouraging the children to follow the schools vision statement “Welcoming everyone, building foundations, leaving no-one behind”
The successful candidate will have:
• A clear strategic vision and strong commitment to Church of England primary education;
• Have a passion for education and making a difference to children’s lives;
• Leadership of a high quality, able to motivate, inspire and support a committed staff.
• Be an excellent communicator with a strong commitment to working in partnership with the community;
• Have an ability to support, challenge and inspire the children, encouraging them to achieve the best they can through the promotion of outstanding teaching and learning;
• Use resources, intellect, creativity and innovation to be successful;
• Have a positive and optimistic approach; be proactive and confident;
• Be passionately committed to safeguarding and the welfare and wellbeing of children and staff.
Our success is built on the strength of the relationships that we create and the trust that we build – both with our students and with their families. As a community, we are knowledgeable and committed, empathetic and supportive. We rely on one another for information, ideas, honesty and feedback.
If you are a passionate advocate for children and young people, we would like to hear from you.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all our students. You are advised that this post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (Amendment) (England and Wales) Order 2020 and therefore this post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Application to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).