Employment type: Full-time
Salary: L8 – L16 (between £53,880 - £65,380) September 2023 pay review pending
Close date: 9th October 2023 at Midday
Date of Interviews: 19th & 20th October 2023
Position start date: January 2024
The Governing Body of Ide Hill Primary School are pleased to offer an exciting opportunity from January 2024 for an exceptional Headteacher to lead our ambitious primary school in delivering outstanding outcomes for our children. Our ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
• A clear strategic vision and strong commitment to Church of England primary education.
• Have a passion for education and making a difference to children’s lives.
• Leadership of a high quality, able to motivate, inspire and support staff.
• Be an excellent communicator with a strong commitment to working with our stakeholders and to act as a visible advocate for our school within the wider community.
• Possess the ability to support, challenge and inspire the children, encouraging them to achieve the best they can through the promotion of outstanding teaching and learning.
• Use resources, intellect, creativity and innovation to be successful.
• Have a positive and optimistic approach; be proactive and confident. Be passionately committed to safeguarding and the welfare and wellbeing of children and staff.
• Understand how to create a culture of aspiration and a supportive learning environment for students that allows them to achieve their academic potential.
• Have high levels of emotional intelligence.
• Have highly developed people skills and previous experience in leading teams effectively.
In return you will be offered:
• A supportive, positive and caring environment with opportunities for continual professional development.
• Opportunity to network and collaborate with over thirty primary school Headteachers within the Sevenoaks Partnership of Primary Schools.
• A knowledgeable, committed and passionate Governing Board with extensive educational experience.
• An oversubscribed school in a strong financial position.
• Engaged and motivated pupils who enact our embedded values based education.
• A workplace that is proud to demonstrate our values of Love, Respect and Responsibility.
With 7 classes of 22 children Ide Hill Primary is a friendly Church of England school nestled in the beautiful village of Ide Hill. We are very proud of the unique combination of spirit, success and setting that makes Ide Hill CE Primary such a special place to learn, grow and achieve. We warmly invite all prospective applicants to visit the school. For further information or to arrange a school visit, please contact our Chair of Governors Mrs Anne Fletcher via our Bursar, Mrs Rachel Harland at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all our students. You are advised that this post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (Amendment) (England and Wales) Order 2020 and therefore this post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Application to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).