Employment type: Full-time
Salary: £52,723 - £64,143
Close date: 10th October at Midday
Date of Interviews: 20th & 21st October
Position start date: January 2023 (Possible April start negotiable)
The Governing Board at East Farleigh Primary School is looking to appoint a motivated, enthusiastic and inspiring headteacher who will continue to Engage, Excite and Empower pupils through a creative, mastery-based curriculum. We invite applications from leaders who can commit to East Farleigh Primary School’s exciting vision and values, and continue to ensure high standards and outcomes.
We are looking for:
- A leader who is committed to realising the potential of each and every child; who is passionate about inspiring the whole school community to develop confident and courageous citizens.
- A leader who will inspire and empower the school community to create a safe and inclusive setting in which all can thrive.
A leader who will continue to foster respect for each other and our surroundings, consistently upholding the highest standards of behaviour and self-discipline.
A leader who will maximise opportunities to strengthen local, national and international links to promote social capital and cohesion in the local community
We can offer you:
- The opportunity to lead an exciting school.
- A welcoming and safe learning environment, with excellent facilities.
- The opportunity to work with a committed and dynamic team of staff who are dedicated in achieving the best possible outcomes for children.
- Pupils who are engaged, excited and empowered to be the very best.
- An experienced and supportive senior leadership team and dedicated and talented staff.
- An experienced, proactive and well-organised governing body that is committed to school improvement and which provides prudent support and challenge.
- A proactive and effective Parent Group.
- A school in a strong financial position.
- A unique opportunity to build on the momentum of current progress and to lead the school on the continuing journey to outstanding.
- The opportunity to develop professionally and personally through Continuing Professional Development and strong collaboration links in the wider school community.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all our students. You are advised that this post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (Amendment) (England and Wales) Order 2020 and therefore this post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Application to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).