Employment type: Full-time
Salary: Group 2 Fringe: £51,314 – £69,509, (L8-L21), subject to experience and qualifications
Close date: 26th April 2021 at Midday
Date of Interviews: 17th & 18th May 2021
Position start date: September 2021
Are you looking for a headship in a happy, engaged and oversubscribed school?
We are seeking to appoint a headteacher who:
Do you aspire to lead to ensure the well-being, education and development of children?
Are you prepared to lead a united and committed team of teachers and staff?
Due to the retirement of our longstanding Headteacher, the Governing Body seeks to appoint an inspiring leader and outstanding practitioner as their new Headteacher from September 2021.
We want a candidate who is excited to work, develop and nurture the most important and valuable thing we have; our children.
Our School’s motto, ‘All different; all equal-learning together in God’s wonderful world’, expresses the innate value and unique nature of each child, and the obligation we have as a school, to give them the very best education and formation possible. We take seriously this responsibility to ensure that they become the very best they can be.
Our school values of trust, tolerance, compassion and forgiveness form the basis of our school community and the way we live and learn together. We want our children and young people to flourish academically, be rounded individuals and ultimately be valuable and kind members of our community.
As a school we offer:
- Places the wellbeing and nurture of children at the centre of school life
- Can demonstrate innovative, nurturing and collaborative leadership
- Is an outstanding practitioner who understands the need for a creative and engaging curriculum
- Understands the school’s distinctive Christian vision, whilst showing respect and sensitivity to difference
- Is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of all
- Eager and enthusiastic children who are keen to learn
- A well-resourced and inspiring learning environment
- An inspiring team of committed professionals
- A supportive and highly engaged Governing Body
We fully realise that no candidate will necessarily have all these skills and qualities, but we seek someone who is prepared to grow and develop in this way alongside those they will work with.
We hope you will consider applying. Please take a look at these pages and our website to discover more.
Our School and all its personnel are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children. This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Application to the Disclosure and Barring Service.