Employment type: Full-time
Salary: L26 - L32
Close date: 24th January 2020 at Midday
Date of Interviews: 03rd and 04th March 2020
Position start date: May or September 2020
Borden Grammar School is seeking a new Headteacher to be an inspiring and dynamic leader who is highly motivated and passionate about making a difference to the lives of young people and with a proven track record of impacting on standards and effectiveness.
Could this be you?
This exciting opportunity arises due to the promotion of the Headteacher after six successful years at the school. The Trustees are seeking to appoint a proven leader committed to nurturing a school ethos that inspires all members of the school community to reach their full potential, while maintaining a broad curriculum and good financial management.
We seek a Headteacher:
- with proven experience at Senior Teacher, Deputy or Headship level
- with an ability to inspire, enthuse and motivate their colleagues
- who will continue to move the academy forward
- who will forge links with the wider school community
Borden Grammar School has students aged 11-18. Currently with 836 students on roll (198 in Sixth Form) predominantly from Sittingbourne and Sheppey. The school is situated on a single site in the centre of Sittingbourne in North Kent which is currently benefiting from a regeneration project which will include the expansion of the local population due to increased housing. Some further information may be found here www.spiritofsittingbourne.com
The school has:
- high quality dedicated specialist Staff
- a broad and varied curriculum
- engaged Students motivated to learn and pursue Borden’s vibrant extracurricular programme
- Trustees committed to continual development of the Staff, including the successful appointee
To apply please download the application pack on the school’s website informal queries to Miss L Bateman email@example.com Tel:01795 424192 ext:106
The academy is committed to safeguarding children and successful candidates will undergo an enhanced DBS check as well as prudent checks of referee and employment history.