Employment type: Full-time
Salary: £67,351 - £78,010
Close date: 5th December 2022 at Midday
Date of Interviews: 13th & 14th December 2022
Position start date: April 2023
Roseacre Junior School is a very popular and well-loved school in the heart of Bearsted, Maidstone. We have excellent facilities and a committed, hard-working staff dedicated to helping the children achieve their potential.
The Governors of Roseacre Junior School are looking to appoint a dynamic, enthusiastic, inspirational and experienced leader to build on our school’s current strengths and achievements.
We are looking for:
- A commitment to realising the potential of every child. Someone who is passionate about ensuring teachers and wider staff have consistently high expectations of what each pupil can achieve, and ensuring that all pupils, including those with Special Educational Needs and High Needs Funding, flourish.
- The successful candidate will need to have a passion for the school, children and wider community and the ability to create and share a compelling vision to lead our school successfully into the future.
- Someone who is an inspirational leader who is capable of empowering others. A person who creates an ethos within which all staff are motivated and supported to develop.
- A person who instils a strong sense of accountability, with excellent people management skills, emotional intelligence and approachability.
- A drive to strengthen and build collaborative networks both within the school community and externally, in particular with Thurnham Church of England Infant School.
We can offer you:
- The opportunity to lead an exciting school.
- A welcoming and safe learning environment, with excellent facilities and large grounds.
- The opportunity to work with an excellent team of staff committed to achieving the best possible outcomes for children.
- Pupils who are engaging, motivated and eager to do their best.
- An experienced and supportive senior leadership team and dedicated and talented staff.
- A supportive, proactive and well-organised governing body (with a wide range of professional skills) that is dedicated to school improvement and offers excellent support and challenge.
- A proactive Parent Teachers Association.
- A school in a strong financial position.
- The opportunity to develop professionally and personally through CPD and collaborations.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all our students. You are advised that this post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (Amendment) (England and Wales) Order 2020 and therefore this post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Application to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).