Warning - This Vacancy is now Closed!
Start Date:Sep 2012
Interviews:29th May 2012
Pay:L6 - L10
Application Close Date:15/05/2012 at 12:00
WE CARE, WE SHARE, WE LEARN TOGETHER
The Governors, Staff and Pupils at Lawn Primary School, Northfleet, Kent are looking to appoint a Deputy Headteacher.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about the inclusive education of young children and who cares about their personal, social and emotional development. The successful candidate will build on the successes of our creative curriculum, maintain and develop productive relationships within the wider school community, play a key role in raising standards and place children and families at the centre of all we seek to do.
Are you looking for an interesting and challenging new post where you can use and develop your leadership skills?
Then we think that we have the post for you – come and join us!
• Creative, thorough and solution focused
• Approachable and a good listener, with excellent interpersonal skills
• Able to maintain exemplary classroom practice with high expectations in all aspects of school life
• Able to demonstrate excellent organisational skills to enable effective contribution to strategic development, day-to-day running and maintain high quality teaching
• Caring, motivated staff who inspire pupils to meet their full potential
• A safe, caring and inclusive environment for children
• A supportive Governing Body
• Opportunities for professional and personnel development
Lawn Community Primary School is situated in pleasant mature grounds, close to Ebbsfleet development and Bluewater. We are a 1 form entry school with a nursery. Our children aim to do their best even though for some this can be challenging. Our staff are friendly and work extremely well as a committed and supportive team, enjoying each others company both during working hours and in a social environment.
High Street, Northfleet, Kent, DA11 9HB
Telephone: 01474 365303
Fax: 01474 534655
Copyright Kent County Council 2016
Developed by Evolution