Warning - This Vacancy is now Closed!
Start Date:Sep 2012
Interviews:10th May 2012
Pay:L5 - L9
Application Close Date:02/05/2012 at 12:00
The Governors of Hadlow Primary School are looking to appoint a dedicated, energetic and highly motivated teacher to become our new Deputy Headteacher due to the retirement of the current long-serving Deputy. You will support the Headteacher and work with the whole school community to drive school improvement.
The ideal candidate will be:
• An outstanding and inspirational classroom practitioner.
• Passionate about inclusive learning, demonstrating high expectations in all aspects of school life.
• Accustomed to working strategically to ensure whole school improvement.
• A person with integrity who is able to motivate and inspire others.
• Flexible and approachable, with excellent communication skills and an enduring sense of humour!
• Self-motivated, happy to face challenges and able to lead, embrace and initiate change.
We can offer you:
• Happy, hard-working, beautifully behaved pupils.
• A close working partnership with the Headteacher.
• An exciting opportunity to contribute to lasting and effective change in an improving school.
• Access to high quality professional development.
• Supportive and dedicated staff, PTA and Governors.
• An excellent, well-resourced learning environment.
• Extensive grounds, including a heated swimming pool, where outdoor learning is highly valued.
You will have responsibility for a small Year 5 class of eighteen pupils, with one and a half days’ non-contact time for leadership duties.
Hadlow Primary School is a Group 2 community primary school with 179 pupils, serving the village of Hadlow and the surrounding area. The school boasts excellent facilities including a swimming pool, ICT suite, extensive grounds and Barnies Nursery on site. The school has strong links with the local community and plays an active part in village life. Our pupils' achievement is rapidly improving year on year, with excellent performance at NC levels 5 and 6 at Key Stage 2. Our Ofsted report praised children’s positive attitude to learning and their high standard of behaviour.
Mrs Deborah Hockey
Hadlow, Tonbridge, Kent, TN11 0EH
Telephone: (01732) 850349
Fax: 01732 852229
School Type: Primary
Website: Visit our website, www.hadlow.kent.sch.uk
Click here to view information about the school
Copyright Kent County Council 2015
Developed by Evolution