Warning - This Vacancy is now Closed!
Start Date:Sep 2012
Interviews:10th May 2012
Pay:L5 - L9
Application Close Date:02/05/2012 at 12:00
The Governors of Hadlow Primary School are looking to appoint a dedicated, energetic and highly motivated teacher to become our new Deputy Headteacher due to the retirement of the current long-serving Deputy. You will support the Headteacher and work with the whole school community to drive school improvement.
The ideal candidate will be:
• An outstanding and inspirational classroom practitioner.
• Passionate about inclusive learning, demonstrating high expectations in all aspects of school life.
• Accustomed to working strategically to ensure whole school improvement.
• A person with integrity who is able to motivate and inspire others.
• Flexible and approachable, with excellent communication skills and an enduring sense of humour!
• Self-motivated, happy to face challenges and able to lead, embrace and initiate change.
We can offer you:
• Happy, hard-working, beautifully behaved pupils.
• A close working partnership with the Headteacher.
• An exciting opportunity to contribute to lasting and effective change in an improving school.
• Access to high quality professional development.
• Supportive and dedicated staff, PTA and Governors.
• An excellent, well-resourced learning environment.
• Extensive grounds, including a heated swimming pool, where outdoor learning is highly valued.
You will have responsibility for a small Year 5 class of eighteen pupils, with one and a half days’ non-contact time for leadership duties.
Hadlow is a friendly and highly successful village school, with a strong ethos based on key learning values. There are 7 classes with 179 pupils on role. We have a committed and enthusiastic staff who are determined to enable every child to flourish and grow by providing a stable, caring environment in which children are stimulated and challenged to learn. We cater for a wide range of abilities, and all children are supported to build learning resilience to achieve at their highest level. Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged.
Mr Richard Rule
Hadlow, Tonbridge, Kent, TN11 0EH
Telephone: (01732) 850349
Fax: 01732 852229
Copyright Kent County Council 2016
Developed by Evolution