Warning - This Vacancy is now Closed!
Ditton Church Of England Junior School is a friendly, caring school that excels in our pupil's personal development and this is reflected in their good behaviour and attitudes.
Due to the retirement of our long serving Headteacher, the children, staff and Governors invite applications from highly motivated and enthusiastic professionals.
We are looking for a dynamic and inspirational leader:
• with a proven track record of school improvement and the vision to lead the school on its continuing journey to improve standards
• who will challenge, motivate and inspire both staff and pupils
• has excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to innovate and deliver change
• can sustain and develop the existing Christian ethos of the school
• always strives to ensure that the school environment is fully inclusive and sensitive to the learning needs and welfare of all the children
We are proud to offer you:
• a caring school that develops good behaviour and attitudes in our students
• an experienced and active Governing Body which is supportive, challenging and committed to your professional development and work life balance
• a dedicated team of hardworking staff who are committed to inclusion and raising achievement
• the opportunity to be creative and innovative to drive forward school improvement
Relocation assistance is available for candidates applying from outside Kent.
Ditton C of E Junior school is situated five miles west of Maidstone. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. There are currently 239 Key Stage 2 pupils on roll organised into eight classes. The school is a Church of England Voluntary Aided School, with close links to St Peter's Church. The OFSTED Inspection of January 2015 judged us as a good school and commented that the school works hard to meet the needs of all pupils.
If you are keen to develop your career, work as part of a team and share in the joy of children's learning then we look forward to receiving your application.
Copyright Kent County Council 2017
Developed by Evolution