Warning - This Vacancy is now Closed!
The Governors wish to appoint a highly motivated and inspirational colleague with successful leadership experience to work with the Headteacher, Senior Management Team, staff and governors in continuing to develop our school from good with areas of outstanding practice to outstanding. The position includes a part time teaching commitment of 3.5 days with our Year 2 class.
We have a dedicated, caring and motivated team of teaching and non-teaching staff who help and support each other. Our children are friendly, enthusiastic about their learning and well behaved. Parents are supportive and we have a strong PTA.
The successful candidate will:
• Have successful experience of senior leadership in teaching and learning, curriculum development, monitoring and tracking.
• Be committed to maintaining our inclusive and caring environment and the achievement of all pupils.
• Be an inspirational teacher who demonstrates outstanding classroom practice and keeps the children at the heart of learning and teaching.
• Maintain the high expectations of governors and staff for pupils’ achievements, attainment and behaviour.
• Be able to use vision and expertise to lead in a key area of the curriculum.
• Have the ability to develop good relationships with children, staff, parents and governors.
• Have excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills.
• Lead KS1 and EYFS.
• Take responsibility for a curriculum area, preferably literacy.
Dunton Green Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful applicant will require an enhanced CRB check.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and can be arranged by telephoning or
e-mailing the school.
Dunton Green Primary School is a friendly village school of 180 pupils. We are entering and exciting period of change. We are a loving school which puts children at the heart of all our decision making and have a strong family ethos.
We celebrated our centenary in 2010. The school is situated in the village of Dunton Green and provides a wide range of extra curricular clubs and is at the heart of the community. The school has 7 registration groups. Further information can be obtained by contacting the school office.
Fax: 01732 743263
Below are documents that have been added to this vacancy.
Copyright Kent County Council 2017
Developed by Evolution