Warning - This Vacancy is now Closed!
Following the retirement of our long-serving School Business Manager, St Bartholomew's is looking to appoint an experienced and effective full time SBM to join our friendly and committed team.
Leading and overseeing the transition to a new school’s finance package
Financial management and accounting processes including financial compliance
Health and Safety including site and premises services
Management of non-support staff
Management of third-party contracts and extended school service activities
The School Business Manager (SBM) will advise on and implement the day-to-day financial support that enables the school to operate lawfully, effectively and efficiently.
“Serve the Lord with Joy” is our school motto. St. Bartholomew’s exists to:
• Encourage the spiritual development of all pupils by helping each child to develop their relationship with God through prayer and worship;
• To recognise the importance of forging links with the parish, home and local community;
• To ensure that the highest educational standards are achieved in the light of the National Curriculum;
• To recognise and encourage talent of all kinds and degrees and to endeavour to stretch the intellectual, creative and physical capacity of each child to work in an atmosphere of praise, encouragement and mutual respect from which self-discipline will arise;
• To prepare children to adapt to demands of the changing world, show respect for other cultures and beliefs and equip them for their life.
Below are documents that have been added to this vacancy.
Copyright Cantium Business Solutions 2021
Developed by Evolution